Applications are invited to the following posts in Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service in the Judicial Unit of Villupuran District. The eligible candidates possessing the required educational qualification, age and other qualifications may apply for the respective posts in the prescribed format along with copies of all the testimonials and certificates duly self attested by the applicant. All the applications should be sent only by post. The eligible candidates, after due verification, will be called for to attend in the further selection process.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Scale of Pay||Educational Qualification||Technical Qualification /other skills, if any|
|1||Reader||SC(A) –(DW) – 1 & MBC & DC-1||PB-1, 5200-20200 +2400||S.S.L.C. (passed)|
|2||Examiner||SC(A)– (DW) – 1, MBC & DC – 1 ,BC (O) – 1 ,GT (DW) – 1, SC – 1 ,MBC & DC (DW)-1 ,BC(O) (DW) – 1||PB-1, 5200–20200 + 2400||S.S.L.C. (passed)|
|3||Senior Bailiff||MBC&DC – 3 BC(O) – 3 GT(DW) – 1 SC – 2 MBC&DC(DW)-1 BC(O) (DW) -1 GT – 2 SC (DW) – 1 BC (M) – 1 BC(O) (W) (TM)-1||PB-1, 5200–20200 + 2400||S.S.L.C. (passed)|
|4||Junior Bailiff||SC – 2 MBC&DC – (W) (TM)-1 BC(O) -2 GT – 3 SC (W) (TM)-1 MBC&DC-3 GT(W) – 1 BC(O)(W)-1 GT (EX)(TM)-1 SC(A)-1 BC(O)(EX)(TM)-1||PB-1, 5200– 20200 + 2200||S.S.L.C. (passed)|
|5||Office Assistant||GT (EX)(TM)-1 GT – 5 SC – 2 MBC&DC (W) – 2 BC(O) – 5 MBC&DC (EX)(TM)- 1 BC(O) (W)-1 GT(W)(TM)-1 ST-1 SC(W) – 1 MBC&DC-2 BC(O) (W)(TM)-1 GT (W) -1 GT (TM) -1 SC (EX) (TM) -1||PB-1A, 4800-10000 + 1300||VIII Std. (passed)|
|6||Computer Operator (purely on temporary basis)||GT – 1 SC(A) (DW) -1 MBC&DC – 1||PB1, 5200 – 20200 + 2800||Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com with diploma in computer application from recognized university||Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil|
AGE (as on 01.05.2017)
Candidates age should be between SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes, 18 to 32 years for BC & BC (Muslims), Most Backward Classess / Denotified Communities and 18 to 30 years for Others (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s) as on 01.05.2017. For more details refer the notification.
Selection of candidates will be made only through interview purely on merit, subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidates appearance to the interview is mandatory and those who have failed to attend the interview will not be considered for selection.
(i) Appointment to the post of Computer Operator mentioned in Sl.No.6, will be purely on temporary basis under Rule 16(a) (i) of Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service rules and they are not entitled for any preferential claim to future appointment and the appointment shall be liable to be terminated at any time without notice and without any reason being assigned. 3
(ii) Candidates working in the State/Central Government department, including Judicial department should submit their applications only through proper channel/presiding officers.
Date of Notification : 29-04-2017
Last date for submission of applications : 15-05-2017
Duly filled-in application forms along with self-attested recent passport size photograph affixed on the top-right corner of the application, enclosing the photostat copies of self attested testimonials and certificates should reach the below mentioned address, only by post on or before 15-05-2017 at 5-45 p.m. Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent.
The Principal District & Sessions Judge,
Principal District Court, Villupuram.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1) Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
2) Applicants should mention the post name and his/her community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
3) Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be rejected
4) Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self-attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
5) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. If any of the claim of the application is found to be false, the application of the candidate will be rejected without any notice.
6) All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website http:// ecourts.gov.in/tn/viluppuram. “No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication.
7) Only self attested photo copies of certificate for age proof, community, education, Technical Education and Registration Card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates need not be sent.
8) The application received after the last date i.e.,15-05-2017 by 5-45 p.m. will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9) The applicants should submit the photo ID residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following:- 1. Driving License 2. Pan Card 3. 1 st page of Bank passbook 4. Vote ID card 5. Ration card
10) Selection of candidates will be made only through interview purely on the basis merit and ability. Canvassing in any form or any kind of recommendation with regard to seeking appointment in any form, will lead to forfeiture of his/her candidature, without any notice.