Reserve Bank OF India Recruitment for the posts of Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’ in RBI
Applications (App.) are invited for the posts mentioned below in Reserve Bank of India (RBI/Bank) from Indian citizens, citizens of Nepal and subjects of Bhutan and persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar and Sri Lanka with the intention of permanently settling in India and in whose favour Eligibility Certificates have been issued by Government of India.
Name of Post
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2017)
Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’
Between 21 and 35 years
Qualification and Experience:
Manager (Technical – Civil) ->
(1) A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
(2) Desirable – Specialization in Structural Engineering, Public Health Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management.
(3) Experience – At least 3 years’ experience after graduation (in a position of independent responsibility equivalent to that of an Assistant Engineer) in a public/ private limited organization including Hospitals/ Banks/ Financial Institutions/ Planning/ Designing/ Construction/ Large Office Buildings/ Multistoried Buildings/ Housing Companies/ residential campus based education institutions including preparation and evaluation of tender papers.
Note (I) – For SC/ST/OBC candidates:
Even if there is no vacancy reserved for SC/ST/OBC category candidates, such candidates can still apply. However, they will not be eligible for any concession/ relaxation etc. SC/ST candidates are exempt from payment of application fee even in such case but will have to pay specified intimation charges.
Note (II) – For Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates:
Only one vacancy of AM-Rajbhasha is reserved for Persons with Disability (PWD) under Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) category. However, PWD candidates may apply to clear the backlog for PWD vacancies, within the overall notified total vacancies. PWD candidates belonging to any of the three categories of the disability (subject to their suitability for the post as mentioned in following paragraphs) are allowed to apply for posts at Sr. No. 1 & 2 and they will be considered for selection, against the backlog for PWD vacancies, subject to their suitability.
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from following degree of disability
(i) Minimum 40% in case of Orthopedically Handicapped persons,
(ii) Minimum 40% in case of Hearing Impaired – sense of hearing is non-functional for ordinary purposes of life; do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech; hearing loss more than 60 decibels in the better ear (profound impairment) or total loss of hearing in both ears, and
(iii) For Visually Handicapped candidates, either of the following conditions should be fullfilled:
- Total absence of sight.
- With visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses.
- With limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable): ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates; ₹ 60/- for General and OBC Category Candidates. No fee for RBI Staff. The Fees are required to be paid only through Online Mode. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply online from 01/03/2017 and close on 16/03/2017.
Online Registration Start From -01/03/2017
Closing date for Online Registration – 16/03/2017
Last date for paying Payment of Fees / Intimation Charges – 16/03/2017
Last date for receipt of Hard copy of Application (Only for the post of Assistant Manager (Security)) – 22/03/2017 up to 5:00 PM.