Internet Explorer 8 is Microsoft’s incredibly popular web browser. Almost everyone has used some version of it, and you can be sure all websites will support it.
Internet Explorer 8 includes two main new tools: one is Accelerators (previously known as Activities), and the other is Web Slices.
Process to open pdf in Internet Explorer 8 and later browser :
- Open Internet Explorer
- choose Tools > Manage Add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the Show menu, select All Add-ons.
- In the list of add-ons, select Adobe PDF Reader.
- Click the Enable or Disable button (it toggles depending on the status of the selected add-on):Enable sets the Adobe PDF Reader add-on to open PDFs in the browser.
Disable turns off the add-on so it does not open PDFs in the browser.