Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, for the under mentioned ITI trades, who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with the copies of self attested certificates and passport size photographs. The candidates who have passed prior to the year 2015 should attach an Affidavit on nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
How to apply:
- Applications in prescribed format (attached as Annexure-I), complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc, and
- 2 passport size photographs should be sent to
“Assistant General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited,
Malanjkhand Copper Project,
Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand,
District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh –481116”
on or before 26 th Sep 2017.
- Application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade…………………………”
- Candidates shall ensure that Application form is neatly filled and all the documents are attached.
- Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with following documents are liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Self attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials regarding age, qualifications, caste.
- Candidates who have passed prior to the year 2015, must attach an Affidavit on Non judicial stamp paper duly attested by Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere
- Copy of AADHAR ID card.
- Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
- Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01st Sep 2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 4. Candidate belonging to ST/SC/OBC (Non creamy layer) categories shall enclose the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
Date of reckoning:
- Date of reckoning for eligibility shall be 01st Sep 2017.
- Any certificate/document issued after the cut-off date shall not be acceptable.
- Selection of candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices shall be made through multiple choice written test of eligible shortlisted candidates.
- Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for written test, if the number of applications for all or any trade is very large, in that case criteria to shortlist will be aggregate marks obtained in qualifying academic/technical qualification.
- The candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of written test will have to confirm to the standards of physical fitness as prescribed for engagement as trade apprentices.
- No weightage shall be given for those with higher qualification.
Date and venue of written test:
- The likely date of written test is 08th Oct 2017, and venue will be “DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand”, Malanjkhand Copper Project, DistrictBalaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116.
- Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from time to time for any changes/update.
- This is mere an opportunity for getting trained for improving employability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/MCP after completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
- Stipend will be payable to the selected candidates during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
- The vacancy in individual trades may vary within the overall indicated vacancy number of 75 ITI trade apprentices. Decision to this effect shall be solely at the discretion of the HCL management.
- Admit card for written test shall be sent through email only. However candidates Submitting the application in person can collect the admit card in person, one week before the scheduled date of written test, from the office of the Assistant General Manager(HR&A)/MCP.
- Please give active email address and keep it valid for atleast two years.
- Company shall not be liable for non-receipt of admit card sent through email due to wrong email ID or any other reason.
- In case of deviation in name/surname/name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the certificates pertaining to education/technical qualifications/caste/etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- TA/DA etc. for appearing in written Test will not be admissible.
- Reservation criteria shall be followed as per government directives.
- Amendments / Modification / Corrigendum: Any amendment / modification / corrigendum in respect of this Advertisement shall only be communicated through the Company’s website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence, candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by visiting the website from time to time for updates, etc.
|Download Notificaitons||Download Applications|