The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Post Name : Junior Research Fellow
- Degree in BE/B.Tech in any of the disciplines of ECE & CS with a valid GATE/NET score or
- Post graduate degree in professional course (ME/M.Tech) in first division both at graduate and post graduate level. Discipline as stated above.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 28 years.
- Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale :
- Selected Candidates Per Month Rs.25,000/- Salary.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks secured in degree/post graduate degree and GATE/NET score and called for interview.
- The Time/Date/Venue of interview will be intimated by speed post/email.
- The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be displayed at the notice board on the same day of interview and it will also be uploaded in DRDO website.
How To Apply :
- All Eligible Candidates Download application Form through official website http://www.drdo.gov.in.
- After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials to the following Address before or on 31-05-2017.
Centre for Airborne Systems(CABS),
DRDO, Ministry of Defence, Belur,
Yemlur Post, Bengaluru-560 037
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 31-05-2017