BSF Recruitment 2017 – 15 Assistant Commandant Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 15 Assistant Commandant (Works & Electrical) posts in BSF Engg. for the year 2016-17.
Organization Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Name of the Posts & Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Commandant (Works): 07
2. Assistant Commandant (Electrical): 08
Total No. of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Mode of Apply: Offline
Last Date: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advt
- Assistant Commandant (Works):
Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- Assistant Commandant (Electrical):
Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
Candidates age limit should be below 35 years as on last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 05 years for SC,
- 03 years for OBC
- other candidates as per Govt. Rules from time to time.
- Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP
- Rs. 5400/- p.m.
Besides DA, HRA & other allowances as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2017
Interested and Eligible candidates may be sent their complete application form along with all required documents / certificates,
- 3 self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps of Rs. 40/- and
- must be superscripted in bold letter as “Application for the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (Works) or Assistant Commandant (Electrical) in BSF Engg Set up-2016-17” to the concerned address within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement and for far flung areas within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Candidates are required to pay a Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order of Rs. 400/- as application fee for
- Male UR / OBC candidates.
- No fee for all Women & SC candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Interview & Medical Examination.
Date of Advt.: 02.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advt
Last Date for Submission of Application for Far Flung Areas: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advt