Bank Of India has published a Notification regarding recruitment of Security Officer, Technical (Appraisal) Officer, Technical (Premises) Officer Posts.
Total No of Posts: 32
Name of Posts:
- Security Officer :– 17
- Technical ( Appraisal) Officer:- 10
- Technical ( Premises ) Officer:- 5
- Age Limit should be between 21 to 40 Years.
- Relaxation of Upper age Limit SC/ST is 5 Years,
- OBC is 3 Years,
- Persons with Disability is 10 Years,
- Ex- Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency is 5 Years.
- Graduate from Recognized University or Equivalent.
- A Certification in Computer Course for minimum three months.
- First Class ( with minimum 60% marks) Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Metallurgy, B. Pharma, Petroleum, Tecnology, Plastic Technical, Oil Tecnology, Power Engineering from recognised University / Institute.
MBA in Finance/ Banking from any UGC recognised university is desirable.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ( as on 10.04.2017)
Candidates, intending to apply for above post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying / appearing and being shortlisted in the interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 (Both days inclusive)
- SC/ST/PWD :-Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)
- General & others:- Rs. 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)
Important Dates :
|Submission of on–line application commencing from||
|Last date for submission of on – line application||
|Relevant date for Age, Qualification and Experience||
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply only online from 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017”. This will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Download Advertisements
- Advertisement Name : Project No. 2017-18/2